I'm Dr. Ada Gonzalez and I work with leaders, businesses and organizations to facilitate change, development and growth through dialogue. Your success is my first priority.
Running a business has many challenges. Being a better communicator will make you a better leader. Often it's not a matter of what you say, but how you say it. Just as it's not what you know but how you apply what you know. Presenting your message effectively will facilitate your listener's ability to easily understand and retain your message and make better connections.
Transformative conversations are the heart of leadership. Logos Noesis is a different name offering a different way of working with communication and change. I will help you meet your specific challenges and to align executive behavior to your day-to-day needs. Thus your business and your people will be ready to work better together. You will be more effective at:
- Creating a culture of open communication
- Conducting more effective meetings with actionable results
- Implementing and facilitating change effectively
- Interacting more comfortably and appropriately with international colleagues
- Having more collaboration through the organization
- Increasing productivity and revenue
You can be a better leader by sharpening your dialogue, and collaboration skills. As consultant, executive coach, facilitator, and organizational development professional, I use my expertise to help organizations and leaders think, communicate, and work better together.
If you are a leader and you want to get more out of your team and be more effective and efficient in your communication and leadership, let's schedule a free one-on-one “Modern Leadership Mastery Coaching Session.” During this session we will…
=> Create a crystal clear vision for the results that you want your team to produce, for the way that you’d like your team to interact with each other and for the kind of people you would like to have on your team.
=> Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with leadership and team building.
=> Leave the session energized and ready for more success.
To claim this special coaching session simply click HERE and answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been in this leadership position?
2. What are the biggest leadership challenges you're facing today?
3. On a scale of zero to 10 how important is it to you to get better results from your team?
4. What are your ultimate aspirations and goals as a leader?
Be sure to also include your name, phone number and email address when you reply so that someone from our office can get back to you and schedule your session within the next 24 to 48 hours.